The procedure for admission requires the child to be registered for admission. Notification for admission to classes First to 8h for each academic session are displayed on 1st February of the year. After registration the children are to undergo an admission test and interview and then are finally selected for admission.
The admission tests are designed to guage the academic proficiency of the child based on the syllabi of the class in which he/she is already studying.
Admissions are offered based on the performance of the child in the admission test, giving due preference to brothers and sisters of past and present students
- Registration Is Compulsory Prior To Admission.
- Admission is open to all irrespective of caste, but subject to regulations.
- Admission will be according to availability of seats.
- Mid-terms admissions are not made except in transfer cases, subject to the availability of seats.
- It is the responsibility of the parents to collect every information about the test and fees.
- It is mandatory to submit birth certificate on the prescribed form issued by Registrar of Municipal corporation of the concerned place of birth
- The new entrants will have to submit the TC issued by the school last attended counter signed by Regional office of that region, failing which they will not be considered as enrolled students.
- Submission of Migration Certificate for students from Boards other than CBSE is mandatory.
- Name and Date of Birth as written in the previous school leaving certificate/birth certificate shall remain final and will not be changed after wards.
- The school reserves the right to reject and accept the admission.